So Ruby and I finally make it up to the other side of the valley for her appointment. I have never seen an office full of kids with broken arms and legs, but I guess that is what I should have expected by going to the fracture clinic. Of course we had a wait, but it was finally our turn. Ruby was a little scared but nothing too much. First thing they asked Ruby was what color cast would she like?? She of course saw the colors for casts and wanted what color other than Cougar Blue!! So Cougar Blue is what she got!!
The doctor was really nice and even took another set of x-rays too. Ruby loved that she got to wear a little zebra looking skirt for them. This time x-rays were kinda fun. I guess that is what you get at a hospital that specializes in kids. It took just a minute for the doctor to come in and let me know that the break was actually a little good. The broken part set just right so no surgery in our case. Ruby will have her hard case on for 3 weeks and then we go back to see how things are going. I think this hard cast is going to be great until she learns that it can be a weapon!!
So here are the cast pictures in all it's glory!! Hope that you enjoy!! Now I just wonder what it is going to look like in 3 weeks after Ruby is Ruby.
3 comments:
Very pretty cast! I like that color blue. Hope she doesn't realize how hard she can club her sisters with it.
hey go to http://koeoeoolson.blogspot.com/
thats my test blog and i made a template for you. I totally wont be offended if you want something different. I can do any colors so let me know,
good i am glad you like it, what is your email address so i can email you your header and then i will give you all the links and stuff to upload it....
Post a Comment