Monday, August 4, 2008

Post #99

WOW!! I am one post away from #100. It doesn't seem like I have been blogging long enough to hit post #100. I am sure it is going to be filled with lots of family updates since we have a very busy week ahead of us.

Monday
- bike ride sometime today to get bread and milk for the week
- Hannah's last swim practice for summer swim team! (Hello it is over already!!!)
- Family home evening of course

Tuesday
- Hannah's last swim meet of the summer! It is trophy night so hopefully she will do even more awesome than last time!! They give out trophys to the top ten girls of her age group so thank goodness there are only 9 of them so Hannah will get a trophy for sure!!

Wednesday
- I have to go work my shift at the JBF sale setting stuff up down in Provo (This is that HUGE kids clothes sale that Mandee and I have been getting ready for weeks now)

Thursday
- Pack up all my kids and the kids clothes so that I can take them back down to Provo for the drop off for JBF

Friday
- Get everything ready for the Ward Campout! Everyone knows that list....the tent, air mattress, pillows, a blanket or two, the shade pop up thing, food, etc, etc.
- Go camping!!!

Saturday
- Get everyone home in one piece and hopefully not left anything up in the canyon while we were camping
- Go pick up my stuff that did not sell from JBF and then wait for my check to come in the mail.

It is going to be a fun filled week for my family!! I can't wait to take all of the pictures and let everyone know what we are up to.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I hope it all goes well for you girl! I'll be thinking of you. And did you ever get my message that one of your little ones kept calling me the other day? It was cute!