On to event finals....Vault Disappointment.....Big time for Alicia!!! How can someone who falls and lands on her knees still get a 15 as a score?!? Steve and I watched all those other girls that fell get around a 14 and where does she end up?? In 3rd place with a fall to her knees and poor Alicia misses out on a Bronze metal that should be hers!! This is just crazyness!!! I know every one is saying that the other girl had a higher start value and she did do awesome on her first vault, but people she landed on her knees!!!
**To Alicia Sacramone....Girl you did awesome!! You rock and honey I cried with you too!! Heck even Steve had some choice words! Please don't feel bad b/c all of us know where you should have been!!**Bars Finals.....Hello!! You have a tie and you don't give out 2 Gold Metals?!?!?! Where does that come into play??? Poor Nastia who has the same score but ends up with a silver instead of a gold?!?!?! What are these people thinking??? It is pretty bad that on NBCOlympics.com that they have a whole article explaining how the whole tie breaker works.
Tie break #1: The routine's execution score.
Liukin and He remained tied with scores of 9.025.
Tie break #2: Drop the next lowest B-score, average the three remaining scores.
When this tie break is implemented, He has a higher B-score than Liukin, so she is awarded the gold medal. You can also look at the deductions -- He had fewer deductions.
I thought that figure skating was bad about scores and all but come on people why do people feel they have to cheat?? Let's have another games where people play by the rules and judges are not out for our girls (b/c to me that is how it has looked from the start!!)Okay...I will be quiet for now.....I have been on my soap box long enough...I do have more to write about but my kids won't let me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment