Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ward Camp Out Night

This past weekend there was a ward camp out in AF canyon. We did not spend the night, since I didn't think we had all the parts to the tent and I know well enough that if we would have told the girls we were spending the night and all the parts to the tent were not there it would not have been a good thing. So instead we hung out for a few hours and went home when everyone got tired!! The girls had some fun eating hamburgers, making their own shirts, and climbing up the hill! All in all it was a good night and we will for sure plan on staying over night next year.
Steve holding Ruby in his hand.
Katy exploring the woods.
Hannah with her friends and Ruby wanting to join in the fun.
Katy being cute once again.
Ruby doing what she does best! Eating away!! I am so glad that I have one good eater!
My cutie by the little stream near camp. Isn't she so cute!

I still can't believe that I took a picture that was this good of Katy!!!
There is the hill that the kids climbed!! They are way up there at the top.
Ruby practicing her gymnastic moves!!

2 comments:

Evyn said...

I LOVE the one of Steve holding Ruby in his hand, that is so cute and creative!

Mary said...

The girls are having a blast! Looks like tons of fun!