Off for a search of the house and where did we find Katy??? Asleep on the floor of the bathroom with her bear. This bear goes everywhere Katy sleeps. I guess when you are the baby you need someone to hold onto!! I guess that she needed to show us that she is a big girl and go to sleep by herself, but I really wish that it was in her bed instead.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Sleeping in Strange Places
Today I thought that since I was doing so much reading this weekend of Breaking Dawn, I might be able to take a quick nap. I snuggled up on my wonderful King Sized bed and took a nap. I heard somewhere in my dreams that Steve put the kids to sleep. All was good Hannah and Ruby were upstairs asleep and Katy was out with Steve. I wake up a little while later to come out to the living room and I ask Steve: Where is Katy? He replied: Wasn't she in there with you?
Off for a search of the house and where did we find Katy??? Asleep on the floor of the bathroom with her bear. This bear goes everywhere Katy sleeps. I guess when you are the baby you need someone to hold onto!! I guess that she needed to show us that she is a big girl and go to sleep by herself, but I really wish that it was in her bed instead.


Off for a search of the house and where did we find Katy??? Asleep on the floor of the bathroom with her bear. This bear goes everywhere Katy sleeps. I guess when you are the baby you need someone to hold onto!! I guess that she needed to show us that she is a big girl and go to sleep by herself, but I really wish that it was in her bed instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment