Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

It is here finally, but wait did I really want my baby girl to go to school?!?!? As I drove Hannah over to school today I had the crazy thoughts run through my head of excitement and sadness. Did I do a good job in the last 5 years so she is ready for this day? WOW! Is Ruby gonna have some fun with me and Katy in the afternoon? This is the end of her being home with me!! What am I gonna do now?? Is today going to be easier on me since we did do preschool last year? Is Hannah going to be nice at school and make some new friends??

Well I lived and all is well. We got there a little early and of course the camera would not work for me. I really need a new one!! Hint, Hint...my birthday is coming up soon!! Steve got there and managed to get it to work for a few pictures. Hannah was just excited to go to school again. She was up early and already in her dress and asking how much longer until she goes to school. I love my little girl.

We found her class room and waited for school to start. She had no problem saying "Good bye!" and was off to play in the kindgergarden playground. That was it. No tears or any type of emotion that she even wanted to stay with Mom and Dad. Bye to my baby and have a good day! Guess I got myself all worked up for nothing. That is what Hannah does to me. All grown up and is off flying by herself.



2 comments:

Mikelle said...

Time flies--how fun for her to be in Kindergarten!!

Emily said...

I love the pics...and that shirt! Looks like one I have! LOL! She is so big!