I have had lots of interesting things happen to me this last week. Last week I did not get much sleep waiting and getting ready for the huge clothes sale with Mandee. One afternoon I had skipped breakfast again and by this time it was about 2 in the afternoon. The kids had already eaten with Steve, so I just needed to pick something up for me on the way home from the store. It was that time of day that the kids were in breakdown mode and ready for naps.
I decided that I wanted Wendy's for lunch! Love the $2.99 meal!!! So as I am driving down Main Street, I pass Wendy's, Mc D's and every other place on the way. I find myself on 5th East already. Hello where is my brain?? I did say something like this outloud "Ahhhhh!! Missed Wendy's. I guess that I don't have a brain today!"
Then I hear from Hannah way in the back seat: Mom what happened?
Me: I missed Wendy's b/c I don't have a brain today.
Hannah: Oh Mom, did your brain go to heaven and you need to go back and get it?
Me: Yep, that is where it must be!!
I love my 5 year old! She always has the best things to say. So at least I know that my brain has made it to heaven. Now I just need to work on the rest of getting into heaven too.
2 comments:
hahaha! I've lost my brain lately too. I blame the pregnancy... um... Alicia? Are you pregnant?
That would be so much fun!
heck NO woman!! Steve got fixed so unless it didn't work we are done with babies in our house.
Post a Comment