Friday, July 25, 2008

Can You Tell That I am a Fan???

I have been staying busy so that I am not looking at the clock and calendar to see when the next Stephenie Meyer book comes out. Only about a week to go!! Hurray!! I need to get all of my books back and read them all over again to pass the next week. I can't wait for Breaking Dawn and I am sure most of you are on the count down too!!!

This is a great time for a side note too!! I finally got Steve to sit down and watch the trailer for Twilight and the extra clips that they have about filming the big fight scene at the end of the movie. Let's just say for 8 whole minutes my husband who is very anti anything Twilight or Edward was glued to the computer screen!!! My prayers have been answered and Steve even asked to see the movie for his birthday!! There really is a God!!! My husband wants (willingly and not forced) to see Twilight!!! I have been doing the happy dance ever since then!!

I won't push the issue for him to read the books, but who knows now. He wants to see the movie, so I should be happy with that!!

I also need to put another shout out for my friend, Jen. She is selling AWESOME Twilight shirts and with the new book coming out I know that ALL of you REALLY want one!! She ships just about anywhere, so please order one!! They are super cute!!

Everything Twilight

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Alicia, thanks for checking out our blog. Your girls are so cute! I am just about to begin my first Stephanie Meyer book, the Host. I'm sure I'll get hooked just like everyone else! Keep checking in with us and I'll cehck in on ya'll too! Love ya, Jennie

Jen said...

Thanks for the shout-out!! MAYBE I can get Ammon to watch the trailer too. Though I have to say, Robert P. is so NOT Edward and is even starting to ruin the books for me a little. I saw that cover of the magazine and I was like, "gross chest!!" And WHAT is up with his hair???? Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. :)

BTW, I love your family pictures! Super cute!