Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What we came home to

As you guys might remember, we tried our hand at a garden this year. Here is our first garden post. I have decided that if you want to see progress in your garden leave for a week!! Our plants have almost doubled in size and the corn is taller than Hannah now!! The cabbage is bigger than softballs! The garden is really coming into its own now!! I am really impressed. We still have lots of issues with the morning glory that has taken over my garden, so weeding is something that we do at least a few times a week. I can't wait for my peas to grow and the huge pumpkins that we planted too!! Our blackberry bushes have some berries on them too!! I can't believe what it has turned into! Next year is going to be even better!!! I can't wait. The fruits of your labors. I get it now!!





1 comment:

somestratt said...

Alisia! Your garden is awesome!