Oh WOW what a day yesterday. I lost my only set of keys yesterday of course I didn't discover this until I had all three of the girls in the car and ready to go run our few errands for the day. This is how most of my Monday's go. Kids in the car and forgot the keys inside. Well this time they were not anywhere. I looked and looked until I hear Ruby screaming in the car. I am sad at the fact that I have to get the kids out of the car after I took all the time to get them in there in the first place, but out they come and we start playing the whole find the keys game. No such luck and all the while I was texting Steve to see if he had seen my keys. He was no help and busy at work.
All this stress b/c when we bought the van they only gave us ONE key!! Next time I buy a car I am demanding that I get two keys before I leave the building!! I call the Saturn place to see what they need to do. Of course what do they say?!?!?! They need the van there to make a new key. Hummm.....not so easy to drive a car without a key!! Our car insurance comes with a Tow package, so I called to get my van towed to the Saturn Place. The tow truck guy gets here and I take the girls and start the walk to the bus stop. All three of the girls thought that it was really fun to take the bus and it was a little adventure for Monday morning!!
I am at the Saturn place talking to everyone about how do they actually make a new key and some mombo jumbo about how it has to be programmed first. I still don't really understand that but oh well I was getting a key to drive my van!! I call Steve to tell him what is going on and how they are making me two keys this time b/c I have learned my lesson. No need to learn that one again and what does Steve tell me?!??!?! He found my keys in the kitchen!!! I could have screamed, but oh well such was my adventure for Monday morning.
Yes I did still get that second key made so that this won't happen again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment