Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween......Pictures

Here they are in their costumes!! We had another adventure at Kiddie Kandids again today! Not the best experience again, but at least we got 2 sheets free!! I can pull pics from the web and everyone can see and here we are!! I LOVE their picture together!! Ruby was showing some love for Katy who was not really into taking pictures, but we got what we needed!! Hope that you enjoy!

Here is my little Katy! Isn't she so cute?!?!

Here is Ruby being a Horse this year!! I loved the whole apple thing!!

And my Hannah! Looking all grown up already! I can't believe that she is already almost 5 1/2!!
Here is the first one we took!! See Katy was not happy to get pictures taken! Oh well it all turned out great after that. I thought it was totally priceless.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love their costumes!

Did you trunk or treat this year?

Did you read on my blog that I dropped my computer and lost almost everything? I need your email address again! And your snail mail so I can send a birth announcement!

Carly said...

awww they are soo cute!!! I miss them! miss you guys too...we need to get together. and alicia and i need to talk the HOST- PRONTO.