
So here we go again! I swear my girls were not given the memo that they are supposed to be very prissy, wear matching clothes, be calm and quiet, and when on walks not supposed to bail out from the stroller!!! So here we are with another example of how wild and crazy my girls really are! Don't we love the new look?!?!? I sure hope it looks better for Family Pictures next week. If not I am glad that Allison is great with photoshop and will make her look great no matter what! Wonder if she will charge extra for her boo-boo fix, since that is a little bit bigger than your normal boo-boo!!!
3 comments:
oh no! Poor Katy! I'm sure she'll heal up fast - your girls sure keep you busy!
Yikes! That is quite a look! She's still super cute, even with her nice new make-up!
We had a sweet one like that right before church in the parking lot. Set one twin in the stroller but didn't buckle and when I went to get the other brother, BAM, hit the pavement. You feel so bad for them:( but it does make for great pics.
Post a Comment