Pumpkin Seeds: $1.50
Corn Seeds: $1.25
Hours in the Garden Watering and Pulling out Morning Glories: Too many to count
Not having to go buy pumpkins, corn stalks, or getting all the kids loaded in the car to visit a pumpkin patch you have to pay to get into: PRICELESS
Corn Seeds: $1.25
Hours in the Garden Watering and Pulling out Morning Glories: Too many to count
Not having to go buy pumpkins, corn stalks, or getting all the kids loaded in the car to visit a pumpkin patch you have to pay to get into: PRICELESS
Last night we took a trip to the Smith Family Pumpkin Patch. It was so great to not have to take the kids to a pumpkin patch or farm this year. The very long hours of pulling weeds that never seemed to go away and watering all the time really did pay off. Our little throw together garden really did produce a lot of fruits and veggies for us.
I loved to be able to decorate for FREE!! That is what it is all about right?!?! I am going to get a few more things for the outside of the house, but in all I think the stuff that we have right now is awesome!! It was a great feeling to know that our hard work payed off and our house looks great. I think so anyway!!

**Side note about this picture of Katy: We told Ruby to open her eyes. I have about 15 pics of Ruby with her eyes closed last night and this is what Katy thought I said! So they all started doing this when we told them to open their eyes! It was really funny!!**



No comments:
Post a Comment