We had a fun day on Saturday with another Saturday Project. Now we haven't had a big one like this since we cut down the trees (well half of them anyway). I get the daily newsletter from freecycle and all of you that know about freecycle everything is FREE that is offered. Well.....a lady said that she had a chain link fence for free. All that we had to do was take it apart and get it to our house. I was so glad that I wrote in first so it was ours!! All 210 feet of it!! Easy to do right??
So Steve went really early to start taking it apart. We could not find any help in our ward for the morning to help us take it down, so after being there for a little while I called Cody and he agreed to come down and help us out! So with 3 adults and all 3 kids out there we got the fence down! Steve was there at sun up and we were all home right after noon. Not too bad for a free fence!
Jim was able to come and help us get the rolled up fence back to the house along with all the top rail poles too. Thank goodness one of our friends has a HUGE truck!! It was worth it! Now all we have to do is buy new poles, dig holes, and put back up the fence and we will have one!! Not bad for my newest deal off of Freecycle!!




No comments:
Post a Comment