Hannah has had an awesome week at school! I think things are finally clicking and we are making progress. We still have to work really hard to catch up on reading and math, but progress is progress! This week on Tuesday Hannah got in the car and told me she was Student of the Day!! How awesome is that?!?! Then yesterday she had gotten a special award for Keeping up with the class and having a positive attitude. She really is getting back into the groove of things.

I think what has really helped is that her dad has promised that if she does great in school this week he will take her to see Wall-E. It's at the Dollar Theater right now, so I guess it has been a great incentive to do well in school and it has paid off so far!!
The little movie is Hannah doing addition with zeros. That is what they are working on right now and she really has caught on to that fast!! Much better than doubles.
No comments:
Post a Comment