My friend Nina tagged me, so here it goes!!
8 Favorite TV shows
1. LOST
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. 24
4. Fringe
5. Private Practice
6. The Unit
7. ER
8. Dexter
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Sonic
3. Applebee's
4. my own cooking (does that count)
5. Mom's house (hehehe)
6. Pizza Hut
7.
8.
8 Things that Happened Today
1. I woke up
2. Took Hannah to school
3. Paid more money on Hannah's school bill
4. Went on a walk with Ruby and Katy
5. Took Ruby to the potty a lot
6. Cooked Dinner
7. went over health insurance with steve
8. Checked my blog of course!
8 things to look forward to
1. catching Hannah up in school
2. Ruby to stop screaming all day long
3. Ruby to be potty trained at night
4. Katy to be potty trained
5. No more diapers!!!
6. Another fun night at work!
7. Planning a vacation
8. Spending my 8th Anniversary away from the kids for a weekend!!!
8 things I love about Fall
1. Football!!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Halloween
4. Crisp cool mornings
5. Walks with the kids
6. School starting
7. getting ready for the holidays
8. Trick or Treating!!
8 things on my wish list
1. To have my kids out of diapers!!!
2. Hawaii
3. be out of debt!
4. to live near Emily
5. to make it to the motherland, Texas
6. to see my last 5 states!! (maine, alaska, Hawaii, washington, oregon)
7. to take a long vacation with just steve!
8. to see my girls all married in the temple with a bank account back at $0!! I know it will be expensive with all 3 of them!!!
8 people I tag
1. Emily
2. Mary
3. Laila
4. Angela
5. Ginni
6. Melissa
7. Mikelle
8. Jennie
Monday, October 20, 2008
my 8 things......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am determined! We will live close to each other one day! I don't know how. it may be in the nursing home together but we'll do it!
Post a Comment