
So since Hannah has started school at Challenger it has become the motivation that I have been searching for getting Ruby potty trained. Every day when we go get Hannah from school Ruby is so sad that she can not go to school also. We have the same conversation every day and it goes like this....
Ruby: I wanna go to Challenger!
Mom: Ruby...what do you need to do first?
Ruby: Go Potty!!!
Mom: Where at Ruby? Where do you go potty?
Ruby: On the potty chair!!
Mom: That is right Ruby so don't potty in your panties.
So yesterday we started off with panties and did not have an accident! She told me when she needed to go and that she did! It has been like this for 2 days now and we are on day number 3!! I still can't believe it but if that is what it took why did we not know it before!

I did buy some pull-ups yesterday but I think I am going to take them back since she is doing so well! It is just not with me either. Ruby is home with her Dad at night while I work and she has done great for the last 2 nights! Telling him when she needs to go to the bathroom and all! I am really excited and proud of her!
There has been some great effects of this too! Little Katy wants to sit on the potty too! So instead of just one I am taking two kids to the potty all the time now. Katy is sporting some panties today too, but over her diaper. I hope that this is encouraging early potty training techniques for Katy. When they are both done, Katy even knows to ask for her Dum-Dum!! How crazy is that?!?!? The sooner we are out of diapers the better! Katy loves to flush the toilet too! She loves to do it for anyone who uses since that is her way of helping out. Let's just hope that things that don't need to be flushed don't get flushed!!

So I have been doing the happy dance for Ruby and the early happy dance for Katy! My girls want to be potty trained and we are hitting it full force! I just have to keep telling Ruby that she can start at Challenger right after Santa comes (which is true! She can't start until Jan 16th when she is 2 years 9 months. Those are the rules!).
So here is a little video of us three girls at home this morning. Girls sporting panties and singing! Too cute and we are having fun in the morning together.
Ruby: I wanna go to Challenger!
Mom: Ruby...what do you need to do first?
Ruby: Go Potty!!!
Mom: Where at Ruby? Where do you go potty?
Ruby: On the potty chair!!
Mom: That is right Ruby so don't potty in your panties.
So yesterday we started off with panties and did not have an accident! She told me when she needed to go and that she did! It has been like this for 2 days now and we are on day number 3!! I still can't believe it but if that is what it took why did we not know it before!

I did buy some pull-ups yesterday but I think I am going to take them back since she is doing so well! It is just not with me either. Ruby is home with her Dad at night while I work and she has done great for the last 2 nights! Telling him when she needs to go to the bathroom and all! I am really excited and proud of her!
There has been some great effects of this too! Little Katy wants to sit on the potty too! So instead of just one I am taking two kids to the potty all the time now. Katy is sporting some panties today too, but over her diaper. I hope that this is encouraging early potty training techniques for Katy. When they are both done, Katy even knows to ask for her Dum-Dum!! How crazy is that?!?!? The sooner we are out of diapers the better! Katy loves to flush the toilet too! She loves to do it for anyone who uses since that is her way of helping out. Let's just hope that things that don't need to be flushed don't get flushed!!

So I have been doing the happy dance for Ruby and the early happy dance for Katy! My girls want to be potty trained and we are hitting it full force! I just have to keep telling Ruby that she can start at Challenger right after Santa comes (which is true! She can't start until Jan 16th when she is 2 years 9 months. Those are the rules!).
So here is a little video of us three girls at home this morning. Girls sporting panties and singing! Too cute and we are having fun in the morning together.
No comments:
Post a Comment