Sunday, October 3, 2010

Typical sister fight

I am sure that my girls will hate me for this later on in life, but that is what I have done all day long with the girls. The she said - she said thing. Whining. Crying. Carrying on. School can't come fast enough tomorrow and I will try to forget that next week none of them will be in school! I swear I am going to be pulling my hair out in two weeks. Who ever thought Fall Break was a good idea is NUTS!! Just give the kids a week off for Thanksgiving and not a whole week in October! Let them go to school. I promise that they won't die because they are in school the WHOLE month of October.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wish my fights were that calm! They are yelling and swinging at each other! But I am hoping we all survive! You too!

Chloe Smith said...

Neil watched this with me and at the end of it looked at me and giggled! hahahah he is def a boy! doesnt get girl drama. lol