Sunday, October 24, 2010

Homecoming Can Update

Thank you so much to all the alumni, frats, and friends of JSU! It was a great weekend to collect cans and it all happens because of you the fans who choose to drink out of cans! Do we mind digging through your trash cans or cleaning up around your chairs at the partys?? NO we do not! Thanks to those who do put all the cans in bags just for us! Thank you to "Our Frat Boys" as Ruby calls them! What would we do without you??

I don't know if you can see the picture all that well, but this is our can pile of cans that we collected yesterday and today! There is a HUGE full bag in the corner to go along with all of those cans. We sure do have our work cut our for us this week to get them all crushed and counted.

Leave a comment and tell us your guess on how many cans we collected from the week. The closest entry will be getting a prize! so leave those guesses and we will see who is the winner!!!
the mound of cans!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I say 2000!

paulbecky.blogspot.com said...

986.

Alicia said...

We were way over 2000 and closer to 2500 by the time we were done! Emily I will bring you a gift when I see you in a few weeks!