Monday, October 4, 2010

Our First week!

Well our family project started about this time one week ago already. We are making slow progress on the grand total, but progress is progress. We started out with our first can last week and are already up to 1800 cans! I know that's way less than what we need to get every day, but by small things great things are accomplished. We still have a huge bag to smash, but we ordered a multican crusher today and that will be in on Wednesday.

The frats are super nice and Sunday was super easy to collect them! They had 4 big bags all ready to go for us and it's amazing how many cans that 50 college boys will go through! I am just in amazement. How do these guys function around school every day?? Oh well. Granted I don't think that drinking is all that good for you and it's something that we don't do, but heck we will take their cans for them!!

I don't think our little piggy will ever move, but progress is progress. At least we aren't at can #1 any more! We just wanted to let everyone know how the whole can thing was going!!!

No comments: