Hey everyone,
I was good and made a blog for our house that is for sale. Just click here --> Could be your house!! to check out the blog.
We have had lots of interest and phone calls already, but not that magic bite yet. Sicne I have so many blog stalkers (you know who you are) maybe word can get out and we can get the house sold, leased with option, or our mortgage assumed. All of you know more people than I do, so get to work and get the word out there.
We don't have to leave until Hannah is done with school the middle of June, but if someone has to have our home right now, then we can do that too!!!
2 comments:
I saw your blog a while ago and I thought it looked great! I wanted to leave a comment on it, but then I was wondering how it would look to buyers, so I didn't. Thanks for the update--I was wondering how it was going! Good Luck, though we hate to lose you.
Post a Comment