I found this in one part of the beds tonight, so that is why I am really excited. A few of my bulbs are growing. If this works, I might have some faith in growing flowers!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Keeping my fingers crossed
In the fall at the last minute Steve let me buy 100 bulbs for the little flower garden that we have in front of our house. I love daffodils and I was so excited that I got them for half off at Lowe's so many months ago. I got out and planted them right before it got really cold. As many of you know, I can't grow anything at all. Everything loves to die for me. So I am going to keep my fingers crossed by posting the pictures of what the two beds look like now and hopefully in a few weeks I will have tons of flowers in front of my house!!! Here are my two beds.....I know they need some pretty top soil. I will be getting on that really soon. Promise.


I found this in one part of the beds tonight, so that is why I am really excited. A few of my bulbs are growing. If this works, I might have some faith in growing flowers!!
I found this in one part of the beds tonight, so that is why I am really excited. A few of my bulbs are growing. If this works, I might have some faith in growing flowers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment