It has been a few days since my last post. All the girls looked so cute yesterday before I took the oldest two to school. It has been really warm here so we have been outside a lot and recovering from being sick. Hannah has been complaining of her ears feeling like there was water in them, so I took her into her ENT. They took out a HUGE clump of wax out of one ear and she has tons of fluid and a double ear infection. Why am I not suprized at this point in my life with my children's ears. Katy still needs her tubes put in, so when Dr. Heras told me that Hannah needed one more set of tubes and her adenoids taken out I might as well get both done on the same day. A two for one day!! Every time we go to the ENT we meet our deductable for the year. So I am just waiting for the office to tell me when and how much we need to pay before we get scheduled. Steve has had troubles with his ears again this last time he was sick, so I wonder if she will do a 3 for 1 too?!?!?
Here are the girls all lined up for a picture. Katy didn't want to be on the end.

Here is Hannah and Katy. Katy in the middle right where she wants to be.

Ruby squeezing into the middle, where Katy wanted to be. She wasn't too happy about that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment