Saturday, March 7, 2009

WOW!! I think I have recovered.......

I has been awhile since I have written in my blog and it is well over due. My very busy week turned into 2 very busy weeks since it is Saturday AGAIN! Steve and I have had a long two weeks and have come to some decisions with our family. There are going to be some BIG changes and the first one is to sell our house. There will be more details to follow one we get this one done. Crazy I know...the Smith's moving again, but this time it is needed and necessary for our family. These changes should be awesome for our family and most importantly for Steve and I to better our relationship and better ourselves at the same time.

But on to the fun stuff. Here we go. Here are a few pictures from the Hamster races....

notice the big push to get that car down the field. I am glad she finished 3rd, but don't tell Hannah that!!







We also had Hannah's school science fair since I have posted last. She did a great job for her part and looked so cute in class. The video is her singing "I'm Proud To Be An American" and her class did a great job!







While we were waiting for the girls to get out of school, I took Katy and Grams over to the dinosaur museum. It is the place that the girls love to go too!! Katy had fun and we had a quick visit all in 45 minutes. I know it was a little fast for Grams, but I think we all had a good time with what little we did have.







I guess that is about all for now. I am really looking forward to spring time. Warmth and time for the girls to play outside. I am looking forward to change and hope that it comes soon. It sure does have me excited for what could be coming this year for all of us!

2 comments:

Mary~Momathon said...

Hannah is such a cute little student! Good luck selling your house! Another move - you are a pro! Wish you were moving to my neighborhood!!! :)

Emily said...

All of that looks so fun! I wish we could be there for more of it! Well, any of it for that matter! We love you all!