I know that most of these pictures are of katy and more katy, but I only get her in front of the camera so often!! I had to take a few pictures of me in my glasses since a few of you wanted to see. I don't really like wearing them at all. Contacts are much better but I am forced to wear them when the contacts are acting up like they were today. I think they are cute and for the $450 that I spent on them they better be super cute. I am blind as a bat and have to have those super expensive lenses or else my lenses are about an inch thick and that is not so cool!! So I got a really cool Vogue glass frame to go along with my every expensive lenses. Probably the ONLY thing Vogue that I will ever own. Sorry I am rambling on about nothing really, so onto the pictures!!
This picture only took about 10 shots to get. Isn't Katy so funny! This is one of the many faces that she has!

This is the I am done taking pictures, now let me them! look!

There is me with one of my girls that wanted to take a picture and another one who didn't.

Katy decided that since Hannah didn't go to school on Tuesday b/c her dad let her play hookie that she could wear Hannah's school uniform!! Isn't she so cute! she wore it everywhere that day!!

Here is a picture of Steve's cookies perfected!! He loves to make them and they are 'prefect' or at least that is what he tells me :-)
3 comments:
Katy in that uniform is cracking me up! I would love to see them on a more regular basis. We will always have our dream of being neighbors!
I love your glasses! I order mine online, my last pair was $40 including frame, lenses, and shipping. Then I sent that to my insurance and they paid 50%.
What are you doing in late July? Want to come to a wedding?
I love these pictures! Your girls are the best and have great smiles. I can't wait to see you guys soon. I am glad that Katy is excited about the uniform. It doesn't last forever!
Post a Comment