Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Day

I guess that it has been a little while since I have put up a post on my blog. Steve is doing a great job but I need to post too!!

The weather has been so nice the past few days we have gotten to play with friends almost every day. The park was on our list today. I am trying to get out of my secure little circle and find and make new friends here. It takes me a long time but I think that I am doing great since we have only lived here for a few months.

The girls are all doing great and having fun with the warm weather too. They are all in the winter to spring colds right now. We have sniffles, coughs, and sneezes right now. I don't think that they are gonna get through, but it will be summer before I know it.

I had a great time this morning. Steve watched the girls early this morning so that I could go wait in line for tickets to see Stephenie Meyer. Now who is that you ask....She is the author of the Twilight books. They are awesome and I think that most Mom's know who she is. Well I was at the book store at 6 am this morning to wait in the cool morning for her new book, the Host and a ticket to get in for her book discussion next Friday. Hey Steve has his whole story of Deal or No Deal and I have Stephenie Meyer!! Plus I wanted to get tickets really bad since this is one of the few things that my Mom and I do together. It took me forever to get her to read these books and she loved them after I kept begging her to read them. So I can't wait for next Friday night!! We are able to get 3 books signed from Stephenie!! We can't take pictures with her but I will be taking plenty during the book discussion. Talk about the ultimate Book Club group. I can't wait.

here is a link to stephenie talking about Twilight the book that got it all started!! and here is where you can read about the Host. This is what I will be reading all week long!!!

No comments: