Sunday, April 27, 2008

Katy decides to walk tonight!

So here is something that every parent dreams of....having the video camera running when your child decides to take their first steps. Well guess what happened tonight!?!?!?!

Well we "ALMOST" got it on video for her first steps, but either way she started walking tonight!

So Katy decided to play with this plastic hat object that has been laying around the house and it was hilarious! So Alicia got the video going and you need to see my shock as I watch what transpired.



Now while we just barely missed the first few steps, I got to see my baby's first steps! So we of course got her to do it again on video this time!



So walking at 10 months! Woohoo!

5 comments:

Mary said...

wow! 10 months! One of my girls walked at 10 months, she had a big sister to chase after so I guess she was motivated. Just like your Katie!

somestratt said...

I LOVE Steves reaction! It is perfection! Katy is so stinking cute!

Nina Olson said...

Oh my hek!!! 10 months old and walking already!!

Evyn said...

That is seriously too cute...Katy seemed so proud too!!

Jen said...

Good job Katy! Seriously though Alicia, it is really weird to see your cleavage in the Tutors picture. Yeah, I know it's not "yours", but still....weird. I really love your picture of Ben too. Super sweet.