Friday, May 30, 2008

Five Years Ago Today........

Five years ago today my little Hannah was born. Five years ago we were still in Provo. Little did Han know that in five years she would have Nine different addresses, live in 3 different states, move across the country twice, gain 2 more sisters, and somehow end up back in Utah county where it all started!!

I am still so amazed at my little girl! Five years has gone way too fast and I am sure that the next five will go even faster. I will put up the party pictures tomorrow for all to see. We rented a bounce house and are having a famous Smith BBQ with cake.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!! Hannah MADE Summer Swim Team!!! My little fish made it after all. I can't believe it. Practice starts on Monday!!

Happy Birthday Hannah!!

Look how little she was!!

Right around a year old.

Smile I am two years old!!

Happy 3rd birthday Hannah

Here she is at four years old! Growing up big and tall!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Yay! Happy Birthday and Congrats on making the swim team!

Evyn said...

Awww I loved the photos! SInce we just got caught back up with each other I never saw these. Such a pretty girl---Happy Birthday Hannah!!