Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's my Birthday Shout Hurray!

Hannah had so much fun for her party yesterday!! Of course I didn't find my camera until way after everyone left, so I will have to burn the pics to a CD from my mom's camera! Those will be coming soon (you know all those who came to the party, the cake pictures, blowing the candles out, etc. etc)

We got Hannah a bounce house for the day yesterday and she had a ton of fun. All the kids slept great last night! I really think that we need to get one of those things for us to use too. We did the traditional Smith BBQ with cake. Everyone played nice and the adults had some great conversation time too.
The best part of the bounce house was the hair that followed!! It is great! My favorite picture of Hannah!!

Bouncing was great and so was Hannah getting her bike! I swear we called 20 Targets and Wal-Marts and NO ONE had 16" bikes!! Finally I called Toys R Us and they had ONE left. I was thankful that we could get Hannah her new bike. The funny thing was that Hannah thought it was Josh and Carly that brought the bike for her birthday!! Great?!?!?!

Oh well, I guess it was just all about her getting a bike right??


Ruby just about had a break down at the end of the day! I guess that she didn't get the birthday talk. Oh well I thought it was kinda funny, so I am laughing again at my child's expense. I am sure she will hate me later or at least be mad at me.

1 comment:

somestratt said...

Wow, that is a great 5 year old girls bounce house! Impressive! Brent and I have talked about getting one of those...but we already have a trampoline. And poor Ruby! Don't you just LOVE the night time meltdown? It is one of my favorites!