Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Looks and Walking Funny


Hannah got a hair cut yesterday at my friend, Mindy's house. She loves to get her hair cut and is bound and determined to be my girl who is gonna be girly no matter what. I can see it now. Nails done, hair perfect, and matching clothes.
I guess that the only great thing about this shorter hair cut is that Hannah can NOT chew on her hair anymore!!! Thank goodness. That was my silver lining for an impromtu haircut last night at Mindy's!! Thank you to my person who I find that I am a shadow of now. :-)

Now on to Katy walking funny. The girl loves to walk on her knees. I think that it is much harder to do that than actually walk on your feet. She wanted to give me the remote to the TV this time. I am glad that I caught it on video tonight!! I can't believe that next month she will be a year old! Where did that year go????

3 comments:

Evyn said...

I love the new haircut! I always had long hair when I was little. I always wanted it short but my mom would never let me cut it :-(

What is your email address so I can send you my address?

Evyn said...

Oh Im dumb..I just remembered I had your email address already. Ill send you one now!

somestratt said...

Hannah's hair looks great! I really do love it. I think that the majority of little girls look terrific with shorter (more managable ) hair. And Katy is so funny!