Saturday, April 5, 2008

Conference Saturday....

We have had some fun this last week. I just wanted to clear out my camera of some great shots of the kids from this last week.

hannah had a primary activity last saturday that she had a ton of fun at. Love the dress?? It's not my creation but for a $1 from DI!! Can't beat that deal.

Then we have pics of us at Sonic from Thursday night. Our Sonic is one of the few I think that you can actually eat inside. They have a phone for you to call on and there is usually no one in there so it's a great place to take my kids to eat. Quiet is NOT in their vocabulary!!

Then we have a ton of pics from today! Katy brushing her teeth! The dentist would be so proud of my 10 month old baby!! And of course dinner from tonight. What a mess but so much fun. For all of you wondering where hannah is...well, she was taking a nap so I didn't miss her, but she missed dinner.

I guess we are all on the mend and feeling a ton better. It's been a good weekend so far. Only 4 more hours of trying to keep the kids quiet during Conference weekend. We will make it through. Hope the rest of you are doing great. If you want I can send who every wants it a packet that I got from a mom on CafeMom of stuff for the kids to do. It really helped with Hannah during this afternoon's session.

3 comments:

Mary said...

The family looks healthy and great! Good job getting them all better again!

somestratt said...

I love your girls! They are cute little people with attitudes! So, I hope that you are getting down to the bottom of your sewer problems (not literally of course!)

Mikelle said...

very fun pics, I love good finds at DI!!