I can say that I have been jumping up and down all day today with this good deal of mine!!! I am a huge fan of Del Parson (his picture is the one of Christ that the church uses) and while I was at DI this morning looking for more outside kid toys and books, I went looking by all the stuff they have locked in cases and low and behold there is a HUGE picture of Jospeh Smith.It is a 18x24, so it really is big and with the frame it is even bigger. It is a limited edition picture that is signed and all. The BEST part is that it was only $175!! I could not leave DI without taking that picture home with me!! Needless to say that Steve is off the hook for getting me something for Mother's day this year. I had Hannah stand by it to show you guys how big this picture really is!!!
The cheapest that I have found that same picture any where else is well over $800!! I almost felt bad walking out of there, but someone gave it to DI so it's mine. Now I have to find the picture of Hyrum Smith that he did at the same time. You can't find that anywhere and just the print of that from Del's website is $300, so I think I got a steal of a deal at DI today!!
I am so happy I just needed to share with you guys that stalk my blog. DI is the best! That is why I look there first before anywhere else. You never know what you will find!!


3 comments:
That's awesome! I know you are excited about that and needed something positive to happen for you guys! I'm really happy for you. Good luck finding Hyrum!
Wow, that is huge and beautiful! Yeay for DI, and for you for being on the lookout for awesome stuff!
it looks like its in perfect condition! Glad you love it!
What does DI stand for?
Post a Comment