That's Right it's Deal or No Deal time for Steve. Local open auditions were today and so we all packed up Steve last night to sleep over outside of the SLC RCWilley to wait for 10 am. It was a hoot. Steve has wanted to be on this show forever and is taking the whole angle of growing up in Vegas but never gambling. Last night was a warm 30 degrees and I am glad that I won't be picking up a frozen husband this morning.
They have let some of the folks who braved the night into the building, so he is at least getting warm and filling out a mini-application right now. I even made $30 last night. We forgot to read that you needed a photocopy of your driver's license, so I needed to go do that for him. Well looks like lots of others forgot to do that too. I ran with about 15 licenses to the Kinkos last night. Talk about trust!!! Now that was easy money!!
Wish Steve some luck that in his very short interview that he can wow them and that you blog stalkers will know someone on Deal or No Deal!!!
2 comments:
Good Luck!!!! :)
No way! Seriously Alicia, you guys are the most fascinating friends that i have ever had. Boring is not in your vocabulary is it? I love you for that you know.
Post a Comment