
This December brings Steve and I to TEN years of being married and what better way to do that than to take a cruise! We never did get to go on a honeymoon when we were first married, so we are making up for that fact in around 6 months from now. We even splurged and got a super nice balcony room. I have since learned that it is a handicapped room, so hopefully we don't get bumped from it. The room is big and the balcony is about double of the other rooms.
We will be sailing away for a week starting December 12th and returning on our anniversary December 19th. That means we will be on the ship for Steve's birthday too! It should be a blast and we have a lot to look forward to for that week. We are going to be visiting the Grand Cayman, Belize, Honduras, and Mexico! We have excursions planned with hitting the beach, trying our hand at snorkeling, para-sailing, swimming with dolphins, cave tubing and even zip lining!
My dad from Texas is being super nice and is driving in to watch the girls for us while we are having some fun well deserved alone time! Bless him because we are leaving the week that is super busy in any one's book. The week of Christmas parties and Christmas programs! And don't forget all the normal things that go on during the week! I am sure that he will do a great job and I am sure that if the kids don't find themselves to school one day that week it isn't going to hurt anything.
So the countdown is on! And that new label just to the side is for our cruise! I can't wait for our new adventure of somewhere new and exciting!
1 comment:
We went on a carnival cruise to celebrate 10 years last fall. It was a lot of fun. We didn't get a balcony room, and wished we had so that we'd have somewhere quiet and nice to hang out in. We did have a handicap room, and it was great because it was much bigger than the other rooms. I got some motion sickness patches from the doctor ahead of time for just in case, and I needed to use them when we were on the cruise ship. My husband ended up using some when we got home as he suffered from "landsickness" adjusting to not being on a ship anymore!
Have fun!
Hna. Westwater
Post a Comment