So here is some fun from yesterday while we celebrated Katy's 3rd Birthday. It really was a fun day yesterday. We spent the morning cleaning up around the house. During the whole thing, Katy kept telling her sisters. "Leave me alone it's my SPECIAL DAY!" and then she would say "Who is supposed to have the most fun?" I guess after having her sister's have their birthday it's time for her turn. I am glad that the Birthday questions are carrying on to the kids too! Dad in Utah would be proud!
We did make it too the pool after the kids decided that they were ready to go to the pool. We tried to lather everyone up with some sun screen, but we still all got red! The pool was a great day. Katy even jumped off into the deep end without thinking. I was glad that I was there. The first thing that she says when she pops up is "Mom! I went under water!!"
We didn't get any pictures of Katy opening up her Three presents, but she got a few dolls from the Princess Frog and a really cool kid friendly camera! She loves it and has been carrying it around everywhere. Before we went to the pool, Katy got one last present. The antique mall of course for her little baby carriage that she loves to push around in there. It's way old probably from the 30's or so, but it looks great and is in awesome condition so I am sure that it will bring lots of fun and memories.
Katy took a late nap so we didn't even do the birthday cake until later in the evening, but she wanted her song and to blow out the candles. She had a great time!
Over all I think it was a great day and Katy had some fun! Happy Birthday to Katy. You are very loved by all of us in your family!
1 comment:
What a wonderful day! Happy Birthday, Katy! Have a great year being three!
Post a Comment