Today is the day that my first baby girl was born! How she has changed in those 7 years and what a wonderful girl that I have. Hannah is just done with 1st grade and looking forward to her summer of fun with friends, the pool, and summer reading. Hannah brings me joy and is so very thoughtful in everything she does. She works hard in everything she tries. WOW! What a joy it is to be her mother. I love my little girl and all the laughter and good times that she brings to my life. Hannah Mae you are a blessing strait from heaven! I love you my dear Hannah Mae :-)
This is the girls who I took to the movies with Hannah. They all had a great time and it was a great way to celebrate Hannah's Special day! Now I just hope that some of them get to be in the same class with Hannah next year in school. This group of girls are such great friends! I can see lots of fun to come for all 4 of them through the years.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment