Yep there you go for 3 weeks of summer vacation. Poor baby! Guess instead of hitting the pool we will be hitting up the library! No reason not to get summer reading done now. I am sure her coach is going to not be too happy since she just earned herself a break until the start of August. There will be some major catching up to do at the start of August. I'll let you know how it goes.....
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I am suprized..
I am really amazed that this hasn't happened in awhile, but who ever said that girls were super easy with bows and dress up was way WRONG!! My girls live to rough house and love to practice gymnastics all day long. Well last night that was a bad choice. Hannah was practicing her head stands and Ruby decided to try a forward roll into the same space. Well even I know that 2 things can't be in the same place at the same time, so after a really long night, a trip to the insta-care, an even longer night with Hannah waking up screaming because of pain, lots of morning phone calls to doctors, more x-rays, and seeing a doctor that brought Hannah to tears. We ended up with...........
Yep there you go for 3 weeks of summer vacation. Poor baby! Guess instead of hitting the pool we will be hitting up the library! No reason not to get summer reading done now. I am sure her coach is going to not be too happy since she just earned herself a break until the start of August. There will be some major catching up to do at the start of August. I'll let you know how it goes.....
Yep there you go for 3 weeks of summer vacation. Poor baby! Guess instead of hitting the pool we will be hitting up the library! No reason not to get summer reading done now. I am sure her coach is going to not be too happy since she just earned herself a break until the start of August. There will be some major catching up to do at the start of August. I'll let you know how it goes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry about the broken arm, what a bummer! I love all the new pictures. I haven't been here in a while and the pictures look great. What a cute family!
Post a Comment