Guess I am a few days late on that but it has been busy again. April brought nice weather, May is hot and overly busy!!! Seems like every weekend we have something to do and the end of school brings lots of things to do too. In any case we are all still alive and doing well.
Hannah is staying busy reading and trying to get to the next eagle award before school is out. She is doing great in gymnastics and will hopefully be moving up to team in the fall. She even got asked to attend summer camp with the team girls in June! Hannah is also looking forward to her birthday at the end of the month. I really don't think that I am ready for a 7 year old, but it's almost here!!!
Ruby is dealing with a streak of bad luck! She has hurt her fingers, toes, and has fallen a lot lately! Mostly it is the toenails that have bugged us! 2 weeks ago she was trying to open the door and popped her whole big toe off! it was still attached but hanging on by a little bit. Finally yesterday most of it had healed underneath, so we cut the part that was falling off. She is left with just a little toe nail that you can barely see. Any guesses on when she will have a big toe nail back???
Katy has been clumsy lately and the poor thing is covered in bruses. All on her own too! She fell at wal-mart and scraped up her knees and hands. She was goofing off at home by standing on the timeout chair and the table at the same time. Needless to say while she was dancing she fell. Hit her head on the table and got a big cut on her shoulder! Along with the normal trips and falls it has been a trip (hahaha) for Katy lately!
Steve has been having fun at work and getting lots of deals closed! I love it when they call and ask for the bill because they want to pay. I wish all of them could be like that. He has also been working hard in the garden and keeping the birds away. The fencing should be here today and that will be another project tonight to get up. We gotta save our food!!!
Me....well I have been reading for the summer and trying to get some studying done too, but right now books are winning. I have already read one and started on another. Too bad they don't have summer reading for adults too because i would be all over that! I am headed back to wal-mart today to get the kids a little pool that we can put in the front yard. It's way hot already and they need something to cool off with and i need an excuse to work on my tan. Okay...I know I already have a tan. I was born with it, but I do have a winter vs. summer look and I would rather have the summer look right now.
Well it's after 7 am and I gotta get the kids some food before Steve thinks that I can't do that either. He usually takes care of the whole breakfast thing, but I told him I would do it today since he is out tending to the garden. Toast is easy so hopefully I won't burn it! Off to the kitchen and feeding the kiddos!
1 comment:
Hey friend. Two months for the toe nail. Joshy smashed his fingernail in a spinning bike. It took 2 months to fall off, since he wouldn't let me touch the thing, and by then the new one was nearly full length. Hang in there! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment