Do you remember me blogging about getting our pictures done on Tuesday and our fun adventure in Huntsville?? Well Erin was nice enough to get a few sneak peeks up for me on her blog! I think the first few are just AMAZING and I am on the count down to see the rest of them on May 10th! I know what am I doing to myself waiting a whole 'nother 10 days to see them, but I guess it makes up for that I get to: 1. Go by Myself (I sure hope the car works okay this time!) 2. See Emily 3. Take Emily with me to see the pictures 4. Spend a little bit of money (well okay a lot of money for pictures) and 5. Eat a good lunch somewhere with Emily! So yep, I am squeezing in another small trip to visit with my BFF before they take off and MOVE!! (that's another story for a later day. I am holding back tears. Okay done with that. Sad feeling gone!!)
Happy Feelings are back and Here is the Link to Erin's blog to check out our most amazing pictures from Tuesday!!! Hope that you enjoy them as much as I did!!
1 comment:
Loved the pictures! So very, very cute!
Post a Comment