The week before finals is finally here, so I might just be MIA for a week or two. Well just until a week from Tuesday when chemistry is over. Between now and next thursday, I have a total of 1 regular test in chemistry and my finals in all my other classes! That makes for a whoppin' total of 5 tests/finals in just 10 days, hopefully our house will close this week too, and we have Ruby's 4th birthday stuck in the middle. I am not really sure how I am going to get through this but I know I will. I promise that I will take lots of pictures of the birthday party at school and the BBQ on Friday night so everyone can see, but please don't question me if my hair is all messed up or it looks like I have been in the same clothes for a few days because that is probably the truth and my reality. Sleep deprived and lucky to get a shower. Ummmm........sounds like being pregnant or having a new baby, but thank goodness it is just FINALS WEEK!!!
Back to the chemistry book that I love to hate!
1 comment:
Best of luck to you on those final exams! Not that you need it, but I'm sure hoping you get to ace those tests under ideal circumstances!
Post a Comment