I have no idea how all my next paragraph went to blue and underlined for that, but oh well you will just have to deal with it!!! Hope that you enjoy them and the pictures from the park too! I am so thankful for warmer weather and that we can go outside and play!!
Happy Easter to All! I am trying to get the pictures from this week loaded onto my computer for all to see. Ruby had her Easter parade around the square this week and Katy got to join in the fun too. They all sang at Regions bank and visited a few of the stores on the square. The highlight was going to see Sherre, who owns the floral shop on the square. **Side note: She did our flowers for our wedding and all of Ben's flowers over the years, so the girls have gotten to know her well since we have moved here** They got balloons and were happy about that! The weather was super nice and check the Jacksonville News this week b/c Anita was there at the bank to take a picture of the whole class.Ruby and her friend Brody (her BFF)

The girls with the Easter Bunny

Ruby in the car before we went on the parade

The girls singing inside the old AmSouth Bank

Hannah got to decorate an egg and have an egg baby to take care of for the day on Friday at school. I was thankful that I could sew once again and made a little skirt for the egg. We didn't have any craft glue, so we did what we could. She didn't seem to mind and had a great day with that egg baby of hers.

Tomorrow is Easter and I am excited. I am waking up early (I know I hear the "Alicia get out of bed early?!?!?) and I am going to head over to Ben's grave. I think it will be a super fun time to spend on Easter morning with my son. Easter is the season that gives me the hope and knowledge that I WILL see my son again, so why not spend a few minutes with him tomorrow? I am so thankful for what Christ did for each of us that we may live again. This is why Easter is my favorite holiday. I hope everyone has a great Easter day :-)
Park Pictures....



1 comment:
Chloe was having an issue with the hyperlink encapsulating here paragraphs as well. The way you can fix it is to look at the HTML and find a tag </a> If this tag is directly after the paragraph in question remove it and put it at the beginning of the paragraph. This tag is the end marker for a hyperlink, and for some reason was being places after paragraphs you didn't want linked.
Post a Comment