Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Ruby

Wow! My baby Ruby is already 3. I am still trying to figure out where those 3 years have gone. With the whole fire/power line thing so early this morning it really feels like today has been going on forever, but that is how Ruby likes it. She is an amazing little person who loves to talk and has an opinion about everything. I am really learning to love the fact that she has a front tooth missing. It fits her personality perfectly. She challenges me the most out of the girls and that is why I love her. I am always getting new challenges from her. Yes many are not pleasant but I learn to deal or ignore the temper tantrums that follow. My life would not be the same without my middle girl.

Ruby was so happy that I came to her class today to talk about her in the spotlight moment. She got to pick one of the songs that they sang in class today and got to hold the flag for the pledge of allegiance today too! She was so happy and so proud to be 3 this morning. I love that she is so matter of fact all the time especially when she is sitting there and I am talking about her. She did say she wanted a real zebra for her birthday, so I am wondering if I should be worried about that. She also wants a brown cake for her special day and I can do that at least.

Tonight we are going to celebrate at Chuck E. Cheese and that will be fun! Although I am opting for eating before we go so that we can just play, but we will see what the birthday girl wants to do!

Happy Birthday Ruby! You are my special baby that has taught me all about Hope. I love you with all my heart my little Ru-Ru.




1 comment:

Emily said...

Aw, I cannot wait to see her next week! She is such an individual!