We are all still alive!! The weekend was a blast with my birthday! Thanks to all the girls who came and had a great time at my party. We gotta get together again soon. My party on Sunday was a lot of fun too. I didn't know everyone would drive so far to come celebrate with me. WOW!! You guys are awesome.
Ruby's Update: We went down to the dentist on Monday and all is well. The place where her tooth used to be is healing up rather well and her adult tooth is growing faster than normal. It should grow in in about 2 years or less. I guess that someone knew that Ruby would be knocking her tooth out and the other is ahead of schedule!! We are all getting used to the new look!
Katy's Update: She had to go in for her 15 month check up on Monday too. Katy is tipping the scales at 22 lbs and has stretched herself out to 31 inches. WOW!! Only 3 more months until nursery!! Yippie!!
Me: I have an update too!! How cool is that?!?!? I got my job at Olive Garden yesterday! I am going to be a server 3 nights a week. I do have to work 2 Sunday's a month, but that is alright, since it is not every week. I am going to see if I can do opening shift so that I can be home at night to get everyone ready for the upcoming week. Training starts at the end of the month, so it will be an interesting adventure!!
That does it for now!!
2 comments:
Steve & Alicia - I feel your pain! My daughter knocked out FOUR of her top front teeth. We had to wait four years for them to start growing in. There is an enormous chunk of family pictures where she has no teeth! :) It was so nice when the landscape began to change. I hope your baby is feeling better.
Happy Birthday!
My oldest knocked her teeth out at age 4 (6 teeth knocked loose and then they fell out within a month or so) She was toothless for over a year but her grown up teeth came in just fine. She was so cute!
Katy is almost as big as Ruby! wow!
I love Olive Garden!!! Super yummy! That would be a fun job! Enjoy!
I won't be able to talk to you on Saturday, so I'm giving you big hugs in advance for Ben's birthday. Love you!
Post a Comment