Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Few Things off my camera.......

I have finally dumped my camera pics onto the computer and this is what I found.....

My birthday pictures. They were on my old camera, but since I got a new Olympus we just switched the memory card to the new one and there you go...birthday pics of me getting my new camera!! The girls were just as excited! Now everyone can see what I look like in the morning. Guess it's not that different than during the day, but I will let you decide.....



Now for the accessories....

I am learning that my girls go through these phases...clothes and more clothes....the sunglasses....the purses....oh and did i mention clothes?!?!? Oh and I forgot the hats......They really are the ultimate version of cool in my book. I just am not looking forward to being the 'not cool mom' anymore.

No comments: