WOW!! Can I tell you how greatful I am that my children did not go there ever!! I called Curves (since they are right next door to the great CA) to see if they knew of anything. Well sure enough from one of the employees they had a great story of yelling at children and cops being called on a few occasions to the preschool!!
We are looking for more people who have paid a deposit and have lost their money. I guess the title of their webpage said it all "Castleland Academy, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!"
I will keep you all informed as we know more, but Drama, Drama, Drama. I did send her an e-mail reqesting our money back from them. It went something like this.......
Hi!
I saw that you have closed your business. We paid you in good faith our $40 to hold spots for our two children (Hannah and Ruby) and would like that returned to us. We will be taking court action if it is not returned. Thank you.
Alicia
Reply:
GOOD LUCK!!!! WE WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!!! I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Me again:
Tiffany,
I am so glad with your kind words. I wish that you guys would have been honest in your business. Returning our money would be the right thing to do.
Alicia
Reply:
Doing the right thing would be an LDS standard to bad IM NOT LDS!!!!
Me one more time:
This has nothing with religion at all. I am sorry for whatever happened to your business and I had nothing to do with it closing. I would just like my money back.
I saw that you have closed your business. We paid you in good faith our $40 to hold spots for our two children (Hannah and Ruby) and would like that returned to us. We will be taking court action if it is not returned. Thank you.
Alicia
Reply:
GOOD LUCK!!!! WE WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!!! I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!
Me again:
Tiffany,
I am so glad with your kind words. I wish that you guys would have been honest in your business. Returning our money would be the right thing to do.
Alicia
Reply:
Doing the right thing would be an LDS standard to bad IM NOT LDS!!!!
Me one more time:
This has nothing with religion at all. I am sorry for whatever happened to your business and I had nothing to do with it closing. I would just like my money back.
It was left at that, but I thought it was plain rude!! In the words from a good friend that I am making who is in this deeper than I am said in an e-mail back to me: Holy crap Alicia!!! I can't believe her! She is awful!!! It really sounds like she purposefully STOLE your money!
AMEN!! It could not be stated any better than that! I guess that I haven't had any drama in my life for a little while, so it's about time.
I guess I had better go tend my children, who are not in school today, but who would want them there with people like that right???
I guess I had better go tend my children, who are not in school today, but who would want them there with people like that right???
1 comment:
Wow, wow, and Wow. I can't believe that. And is that seriously their website??? What does that mean. Be very grateful that your girls never got there!
Post a Comment