
Ben's Birthday is coming up on Saturday. I really can't believe that he would have been 7 years old already. WOW!! So I have a small request for those of you who live near his grave. Could you go visit my baby for me. I know that he really is not there, but he is in a way. I don't see us going back to visit any time soon or in the future, since it is really expensive for all of us to go.
Benjamin is in the Jacksonville City Cemetery in Jacksonville, Alabama. When you drive in you take the first left and go around the curve to your right and go a little ways. Benjamin's grave site will be there on your left. I am sure that graves have filled in a lot in the last 7 years.
Thanks in advance to all of you who will take a little time out this weekend to go and visit my baby. I will appreciate it very much and I am sure that Benjamin will too!
If there is anything that needs to be done around his grave site could you let me know too. I can make a few phone calls so that his grave is taken care of.
5 comments:
That is really touching. Is that Jacksonville, FL? I served my mission there. It's very thoughtful of you to continue to be concerned with the condition of the grave. I hope someone can help.
-Timmy
I wish I lived nearby so I could do you this one small favor.
Hugs!!!
oh my goodness mary! you are having a baby tomorrow! that is plenty of work for you!!
Happy Birthday Ben! I wish I could have met you and look forward to seeing you!
I wish I had read this sooner, I would have gone there. Im going to go one day this week, Alicia.
Post a Comment