
On Sunday afternoon we all went to the Angel Statue in Spanish Fork to take a moment to remember Benjamin. The girls saw it first and knew what it was for. They were so cute and sang their version of Happy Birthday Baby Ben. Going to the angel statue is something that I look forward to every year on Ben's Birthday and on December 6th in the SLC Cemetery. In December it is more for families and all those who have lost a child or loved one, but in September it is for us. I love the calming spirit that is near these statues and it is the same at each and everyone. Ben is very close when we go as a family to visit.
The thing that caught Steve and I off guard in Spanish Fork is that they put the statue near baby land. There were 4 babies that all died within 3 months of Ben in 2001. All lived for no more than 3 days in the fall of 2001. I guess that there were lots called to heaven early with Ben. In all it was a good visit and it is a very good substitute for now.
1 comment:
I'm glad the girls were good for you. You look great! I hope you are enjoying your time at the gym! Love you!
Post a Comment