Friday, June 27, 2008

Family Pictures Summer 2008

Here are our pictures by Allison at Pretty Little Pictures

She did an awesome job and I can't wait to go back again!!! I swear she made my kids look like stars and made to look like they should be on the cover of a magazine.









5 comments:

Curious Servant said...

Cute kids!

Mary said...

Wow! Great photos! But, you make it easy for the photographer with a great looking family.

I love the outfits you made for the girls! I am going to get my sewing area back soon, I hope. I'm trying. Not that I'll have any time to sew, but I want to.

See you soon!!!

Evyn said...

I love the pictures!!!! They all came out soo good. You can tell Hannah is a natural model too.

Btw...do you remember Jessica Roberts? I went to her baby shower yesterday. She is having a boy! She is due in August. Ahhh we are all so grown up *lol* Beth LaDeau is pregnant with her first as well. I think she is due in December...

somestratt said...

I love these pictures! Hunter came up and asked "Is that Hannah?" I think the was dumbstruck by her beauty! You guys look great. btw, I finally posted again! Just for you!

Mikelle said...

So so cute, I think Chris has that same shirt!!! Your girls are darling!