Thursday, June 19, 2008

Katy's First Birthday Celebration

Now that it is almost the end of the week, I am finally getting around to posting the pics and movie clip from Sunday's party at mom's house. Katy had a great time eating her cake and hopping up and down on her zebra toy that we got her.

**Note: I am always a bargin shopper, so when we found that toy after Christmas for more than half off Katy quickly got her birthday present. Yes it has been sitting in our hall closet for months but I would rather pay just a few dollars rather than over $50 like it can be!!**

Katy liked her cake but didn't really get messy. Oh well she really does eat well, so there wasn't all that much that ended up in her lap because it was all in her tummy!! She was so funny too since when people would stop and look at her, Katy would stop eating her cake!!



Father's day was on Sunday too and we had fun with that. I took in Steve's bike to the shop for a tune up and new tires. Of course it still isn't done yet, but hopefully it will be done by tomorrow. I think he was rather happy with his Used, but New gift for father's day. We also got him a cool thing for the grill for fish and a hot dog roaster too. Anything for the grill is good for him.

All in all it was a busy but really fun weekend. I always seem to be doing something these days!! I'd rather be busy than just sitting in my house looking at the same four walls.

2 comments:

somestratt said...

What a great toy! She is sooo old!

Nina Olson said...

I can't believe how much she has changed. She is so adorable