Today should be a good day. I am taking a break from the whole house fiasco and taking the youngest two girls to the doctor for their 9 month and 2 year check-ups. I am so happy about these appointments because it is a NO SHOT day!! Those are the best check ups. I am probably going to be told that I have to go get Katy her new car seat because she is way too long for the infant seat. Those are my kids though. Super long and sometimes way too skinny.
Our next activity is to stop by Artic Circle over by grandma's house to see if they want to come to lunch with us. I have FREE cards for kids meals and lunch for me. I am all about FREE and yes I am really cheap when it comes to stuff like that.
After lunch if we don't see Grandma and Alvin for lunch we will stop by the house to say hi!! It's Garrett's birthday today, so we have to stop by with the presents that I still haven't gotten yet. (that ties into the long story about our plumbing that I just don't want to get into yet)
After that we are off to Thanksgiving Point to go to Farm Country. Once again I am cheap b/c I have FREE tickets for us to get in with. I am trying to save gas and it is on the way home. Why not go??? I guess it is b/c I am feeling brave today with all 3 of my kids. If I can take the doctor this morning I am sure that I will be able to walk them around the barn for a few minutes or maybe a few hours. That is just how my kids are with any type of animals.
So my whole goal today in life is to get through the doctor's office with the 3 kids, feed them, and then make them so tired that I can come home and put them all down for a nap!! I guess we will see how this all goes down in the next few hours. I'll put up pictures tonight of our day!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a busy day! I hope the appointments go well.
Man....how old is everyone now? Garrett and Cody were just little bitty boys when I saw them last.
you always amaze me! I predict that the whole day will go great, no tears, attituted, plenty of lunch eaten, fun with the animals, and quiet car rides. Then everyone will get super long naps, but not too long that they wont go to bed early! Ah,...Have fun girl!
Post a Comment